Get your 6-month No-Cost Opt-Out offer for Unlimited software automation!

How to select deleteFilter icon?

How to select deleteFilter icon?

Home Forums Ask Expert How to select deleteFilter icon?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Marco Malziotti
    Participant

Good morning
      In the last step of the attached script, before logging out, I try to delete the set filter by selecting the deleteFilter icon.
      Unfortunately the icon is not selected, but another point on the screen (see attached report).
      Note that its position changes according to the length of the “Promo code” field indicated in the filter (DataTable parameter).
      I also tried uncommenting line 74 but ZapTest selects further right and misses the deleteFilter icon.
      Thank you.

Marco Malziotti
      attachements link expires at 24/11/2022
      https://octospa-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/m_malziotti_octotelematics_com/EoNqPun8_OtMtgNMUI7bllkBAf-sKEdeH71oA-pHn-cN3Q?e=dQahlD

Sasha ZAP

Hello Marco,
        I still could not access the website you are testing, but I did the following script updates:
        1. I’ve added an Area object around the whole filtering section and enabled back Line #74 – This will set again the lblFilterPromoCode object with the “btnText” value’s text:
        Application(“SystemConsole”).View(“SM-PromoConfig-Filtered”).Object(“lblActiveFitters”).Area(“AreaPromoCode”).Object(“lblFilterPromoCode”).SetProperty “Text”, btnText
        2. I’ve added at Line #87 the search for the lblFilterPromoCode inside the boundaries of the AreaPromoCode Area object:
        Application(“SystemConsole”).View(“SM-PromoConfig-Filtered”).Object(“lblActiveFitters”).Area(“AreaPromoCode”).Object(“lblFilterPromoCode”).Exist
        3. Once the lblFilterPromoCode object was created and found the deleteFilter object supposes to shift its coordinates based on the new updated lblFilterPromoCode  object, and then the test will click on the found deleteFilter object.
        4. I’ve uploaded the new updated test to this shared directory:
        https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Nc1FXa4xDU6ixMpjflbnPGHIf6jyZfp3/view?usp=sharing
        5. If the above will not work you’ll need to check different Area object solutions in order to capture the deleteFilter object.
        I hope this will help.
        Thanks,
        ZAPTEST Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.