Get your 6-month No-Cost Opt-Out offer for Unlimited software automation!

Can I run the tests on 2 browser @ the sametime

Can I run the tests on 2 browser @ the sametime

Home Forums Ask Expert Can I run the tests on 2 browser @ the sametime

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bhuvana Mahender
    Participant

Hi,

I know Zaptest supports multiple browsers but can I run the tests in parallel on all the browsers I want?

Sasha ZAP

Hello bhuvaneshwari.mahender,

Yes you can:
        Using the ZAPTEST M-RUN feature you can access to multiple machinesdevices and configure which Browser each machinedevice will be executed;
        Once all machinesdevices are being connected and their required Browsers are launched (In M-RUN you have a full view of all connected machinesdevice and their running applications) by executing the testing script from within M-RUN it will launch itself upon all connected machinesdevices and run in the specified Browsers.
        This way you can run one testing script parallel on multiple Browsers.
        Please note ZAPTEST Free Edition enables only up to 2 connected machinesdevices in M-RUN while the ZAPTEST Enterprise Edition enables unlimited amount of connected machinesdevices in M-RUN.

Please refer to the M-RUN Tutorial at:

M-RUN

Thanks,
        ZAPTEST Team

Bhuvana Mahender
        Participant

Hi,

Is it possible to run the IScript on multiple browsers on the same machine? Say I have a web application and without using remote machine I want to execute the script on the multiple browsers I have on my own system in parallel, is this possible?

thanks
          Bhuvana

Sasha ZAP

Hello bhuvaneshwari.mahender,

If you wish to run a test in the same machine on multiple Browsers you can do it but only in a sequential mode, meaning, you can specify multiple Browsers’ types in the Datatable and by executing the following command:
            Application(“Name”).Launch Datatable.Value(“Browser Type”),
            Each iteration of the test will execute a single type of Browser based on the Browser types you’ve specified in the Datatable;
            Once the iteration will be over the next Datatable row will be used and a new Browser type window will be executed, until all Datatable rows will be over (Then the test will end).

Only by using multiple machines, each machine runs a different type of Browser, you can run the test in parallel mode.

Thanks,
            ZAPTEST Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.