Get your 6-month No-Cost Opt-Out offer for Unlimited software automation!

Device error with new ZapTest version

Device error with new ZapTest version

Home Forums Ask Expert Device error with new ZapTest version

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Sasha ZAP.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Marco Malziotti
    Participant

Good evening
      With the older version of ZapTest (available on 22/12/2020) + file .ipa + file .mobileprovision + file .p12 I had successfully connected my iPad Mini2 to ZapTest and displayed the app in the “ZAP Viewer”.
      Now after updating ZapTest (version 20.2.41) + same files + same device, I get the following error – see attachement.
      I also tried with files with updated expiration (April 2021) but I get same error.
      Can you help me please?
      This prevents me from verifying issue (https://www.zaptest.com/forum/general/4239-how-to-swipe-up-or-down-in-ios) closure.
      Other parameters:
      – iTunes version on desttop: 12.11.0.026
      – iOS version on device: 12.4.9
      Thanks and happy new year.

Marco Malziotti

Attachments:
      Valentin ZAP
      Keymaster

Hello Marco!

We tried to replicate your issue in our lab but unfortunately cannot replicate it.

Could you (did you) try re-install ZAPTEST and restart your device? Does it help? Can iTunes detect/communicate with the device?

Please, restart your PC after the uninstallation process, to exclude issues with delayed Windows operations.

Thank you,
        ZAPTEST Team

Marco Malziotti
        Participant

Hello AndreySh
          I re-install Zaptest (now version 21.1.4) and restart device: nothing new.
          Error is a bit different now: see attachement.
          iTunes (version 12.12.3.5) is connected on device: iPhone 12 mini (os 14.1).
          I see that other users also have problems with ios: https://old.zaptest.com/forum/general/4287-how-to-connect-ios-device

Thank you,
          Marco Malziotti

Sasha ZAP

Hello Marco,
            I’ll send this issue to our R&D team and let you know once I’ll have an answer.
            Are you still using ZAPTEST Free Edition?
            Thanks,
            ZAPTEST Team

Marco Malziotti
            Participant

Yes SashaY I use ZAPTEST Free Edition.
              Thanks.

Marco

Sasha ZAP

Hello Marco,

Please update your ZAPTEST instance to its newest version (v22.3.5) and try again:
                Go to Help and check its bottom ZAPTEST new version’s note, or go to Tools -> Options -> Auto Update -> Click the Check for Updates button.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
                ZAPTEST Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.