fbpx

Get your 6-month No-Cost Opt-Out offer for Unlimited software automation!

Exist text near to icon?

Exist text near to icon?

Home Forums Ask Expert Exist text near to icon?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marco Malziotti
    Participant

Good morning
      How can I indicate in ZapTest that I am expecting text (without knowing its content a priori) to the right of an icon?
      In view “20.00.01 Trip SB ENG” (see .zap attachement), I need to know if there is any text to the right of the blue “P” (e.g. text “Parcheggio Rossi 0966 Eula Centers Apt. 675”).
      Likewise I need to know if there is any text to the right of the orange “P” (e.g. text “Parcheggio Bresci 0830 Washington Avenue 675”).
      As you can see, even if set “Scalability = Location”, running script on attached screenshot (see .jpg attachement where the string lblStartParking is missing), ZapTest finds it (see report in .zip), but the one found is actually the string lblEndParkin !
      Thanks.

Marco Malziotti

Sasha ZAP

Hello Marco,
        Basically you have several issues in your objects’ recognition:
        1. You set a Relative Object as an Image based object, this is not recommended because ZAPTEST recognizes an Image object based on its coordinates which may change (It is best to set the Relative Object to be a caption based object).
        2. For other objects you did not set any Relative Objects which may cause object’s recognition issues.

I’ve added new objects + steps in your attached “whitelabel-test0.zap” test based on the attached “ASPIFleet_1.0.30-Android.jpg” screenshot.

Please check the following tutorials about object recognition which may be related to your issues:

Image and Area Objects

Hope this helps.
        Thanks,
        ZAPTEST Team

Attachments:
        Marco Malziotti
        Participant

Thanks SashaY
          Is there any news on https://www.zaptest.com/forum/general/4262-exitcode-128-on-ios-install-package?
          Thanks a lot.

Marco Malziotti

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.