Get your 6-month No-Cost Opt-Out offer for Unlimited software automation!

Failure to select child object

Failure to select child object

Home Forums Ask Expert Failure to select child object

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marco Malziotti
    Participant

Good morning
      As indicated in the report, the item “I Agree” is not selected in the second iteration (see lblAgreeRule3).
      Why?
      Remember to manually change the language on “EN” (in upper right corner) when you reach the breackpoint (line 18).
      Thanks and good job.

Marco Malziotti

P.S.
      Do you have any news on the issue solution: https://www.zaptest.com/forum/general/4262-exitcode-128-on-ios-install-package by the development team?

Sasha ZAP

Hello Marco,
        Basically in the second iteration a completely new view appears, which contains different settings (Such as, different objects’ distance, coloring, etc) – In such case it is highly recommended to create a new View:
        I’ve added the new View to your script and uploaded with the name “privacyselection_ZAPTeam.zap”.
        In the new View. if the “I Agree” object will not be found in your machine set to it a Relative Object.
        Hope this will fix the issue.

P.S. Regarding the issue you have with iPhone 12 mini, our R&D team could not emulate this issue yet, once they’ll be able to emulate it a new fix will definitely be created. I’m sorry for the trouble.
        Thanks,
        ZAPTEST Team

Marco Malziotti
        Participant

My goal was to import as few views as possible. For the issue I also used an old iPad mini2 with o.s. version 12.5.1.
          Thanks anyway.

Marco Malziotti
          Participant

Hi Sasha
            I have put together your advice in this issue (not childs objects) and your advice in previous issue (use area : https://www.zaptest.com/forum/general/4265-select-item-from-table-result).
            I found the solution without adding new views.
            Thanks for your help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.