Get your 6-month No-Cost Opt-Out offer for Unlimited software automation!

Login issue in ZAPTEST FREE EDITION

Login issue in ZAPTEST FREE EDITION

Home Forums Ask Expert Login issue in ZAPTEST FREE EDITION

• This topic has 11 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks, 3 days ago by Maeve Maeve785.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    abhinav kumar
    Participant

Hi,

When we are try to login to ZAPTEST Free Edition while using our credentials, we are getting message as ‘Proxy Credentials Are Required’. Snapshot is attached.

Not sure what to enter here. Kindly help.

Regards Abhinav

Attachments:
      Valentin ZAP
      Keymaster

Hi Abhinavmalviya1992!

It means, that you have configured a proxy on your computer. You should use your proxy credentials and also could save them in ZAPTEST configuration.

ZAPTEST uses system settings and you could change/set it using the “Internet Options” dialog:

1. Open Internet Explorer
        2. Find and click “Internet Options” menu item
        3. Open “Connections” tab
        4. Click “LAN Settings” button where you will be able to update your proxy configuration

proxy.png

Thank you,
        ZAPTEST Team

abhinav kumar
        Participant

Done.
          But now not able to launch the application.
          The tool is running as process in background but not visible,

Valentin ZAP
          Keymaster

Have you seen the login dialog before? If yes – could you try remove this configuration file: “C:Users{YOUR_NAME}DocumentsZAPTESTPreferencesMainSettings.xml”

Does it help?

abhinav kumar
            Participant

Thanks a ton!!! It worked

lorna lornaroa36
              Participant

Experiencing login issues in ZAPTEST Free Edition. Hoping for a swift resolution to ensure uninterrupted testing. Your prompt attention to this matter is greatly appreciated for a seamless user experience.

Sasha ZAP

Hello lorna lornaroa36,
                  First you need to register to ZAP in our portral, using this URL:

Registration

Then you can use your same regisatration credentials to login to ZAPTEST Free Edition.
                  Thanks
                  ZAPTEST Team

Ava Gomes Ava123
                  Participant

It seems that the ZAPTEST Free Edition is encountering issues with proxy credentials during login. To resolve this, you may need to enter the correct proxy credentials associated with your network. Consult your IT department or network administrator for the appropriate proxy information and ensure that it is correctly entered in the ZAPTEST Free Edition login settings.

Mercy Mercy
                    Participant

“I’m deeply grateful for the kindness and support of those around me. Your generosity brightens my days and reminds me of the beauty in this world. Thank you for being a beacon of light in my life[SIZE=1][URL=”https://youtubvanced.org/”%5D%5BCOLOR=”#000000″%5Dyoutube vanced[/COLOR][/url][/SIZE]

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Mercy Mercy.
                      • This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Mercy Mercy.
                      Shahid shahid
                      Participant

Hi, I just installed zap test and get the below error when trying to signup for the free version

Attachments:
                        You must be logged in to view attached files.
                        Sasha ZAP

Hello Shahid shahid,
                          I’m sorry for the late response, we were trying to reproduce your issue but could not get it:
                          Please try again to sign-up, it may be a temporary outage of server.
                          Thanks,
                          ZAPTEST Team

Maeve Maeve785
                          Participant

The login issue in ZAPTEST FREE EDITION impedes user access, hindering exploration of its features. Prompt resolution is vital to ensure users can leverage the software’s capabilities effectively. Efficient troubleshooting and responsive support are crucial in addressing login challenges, enhancing user satisfaction and maximizing the platform’s utility.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.