Get your 6-month No-Cost Opt-Out offer for Unlimited software automation!

Multiple tests with same scan details

Multiple tests with same scan details

Home Forums Ask Expert Multiple tests with same scan details

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alan Carr
    Participant

Is it possible to use the same scan / Repositry explorer for multiple tests. I plan to split my tests into simple small standalone tests then launch them separately via command line or similair

Sasha ZAP

Hello a.carr,

Basically you can copy your test and run the identical copies as required.
        Import a savedexported testsobject repositories can be done only in the ZAPTEST Enterprise Edition:
        Please contact ZAP to get the ZAPTEST Enterprise Edition (So you’ll be able to use ZAPTEST entire features) at:

Contact

Thanks,
        ZAPTEST Team

Alan Carr
        Participant

So just to be clear if I scan my GUI and create a single test. There is no way of using the previously scanned repositry when creating a new test. so I would need to scan the same GUI again ?

However this is available in the enterprise version ?

So if I use the free version then all my tests would need to be through my steps from beginning to end ?

Sasha ZAP

Hello a.carr,
            Yes, you are correct.
            Also in ZAPTEST Free Edition, if you’ll click on the upper-left menu File option, you’ll notice the Import and the Export options also contain the “(ZAPTEST Enterprise)” note:
            You can only importexport Datatable fromto ExcelCSV files’ types (And in these files you can use only its first 3 rows).
            In ZAPTEST Enterprise Edition you have no such limitations.
            Thanks,
            ZAPTEST Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.