Get your 6-month No-Cost Opt-Out offer for Unlimited software automation!

server connection

server connection

Home Forums Ask Expert server connection

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Moha Modi
    Participant

Hello zap,

I am using zaptest, want to explore more, where should i get more help regarding this?
      I want upload my scripts on server and get its output at my device when triggered, is zaptest support such feature?
      how do i connect zaptest to server?
      is there facility to connect to database?

Sasha ZAP

Hello Moha Modi,

To get more help and understanding how to use ZAPTEST you can explore ZAP portal, in it there are pages such as:
        – Beginner Tutorial at:

Tutorial

– Webinars:

Webinars

– Documentation:

Documentation

Regarding your question, ZAPTEST does support running tests on remote devices:
        – This Webinar explains how to run test on a remote machine:

– This Webinar explains how to use the ZAPFARM which you nee to connect remote devices for using with ZAPTEST:

– If you wish to run a test automatically in certain scheduled period of time, you can set a batch file using ZAPTEST command prompt commands, such as the following:

ZAPTEST Command Line Execution

And add this batch file to a scheduled execution app such as MS Task Scheduler.

If you wish to run a test which its testing script will be located in a remote machine, you’ll need to make sure there is a free access to this machine so ZAPTEST will be able to open the test without any network difficulties.

Hope the above helps.

Thanks,
        ZAPTEST Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.