Get your 6-month No-Cost Opt-Out offer for Unlimited software automation!

Support for Adobe Air apps on iOS?

Support for Adobe Air apps on iOS?

Home Forums Ask Expert Support for Adobe Air apps on iOS?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andy Yan
    Participant

Does ZAPTEST support deploying and testing adobe air apps on iOS? When I try to deploy the app using the correct provision profile and certificate that worked for other apps, I get error “Device Error, Cannot perform operation: Process ideviceinstaller.exe return ExitCode 128”.

Valentin ZAP
      Keymaster

Hello Ayan!

Thank you for your interest to our products. ZAPTEST Team is working on releasing an update which will support AIR apps in the next two weeks – we’ll post an answer on the forum once its ready.

Thank you,
        Your ZAPTEST Team.

Valentin ZAP
        Keymaster

Hello Ayan!

Our team has added support for Adobe AIR applications. Please update your ZAPTEST application to version 16.2.2. You could download ZAPTEST on our download page: Download Page

Note: if you are using 64bit version iOS (iPhone5s/6/6s/7), please be sure that you are using AIR SDK > 16.0, otherwise your iOS package will work only on 32bit version of iOS (iPad2). We have tested the packages with version 24.0.0.180 (AIR SDK Download Page). If you are using FlashBuilder software, the default version of SDK is 3.4.

The default path to FlashBuilder SDK library (you could just replace this SDK with the new one): C:Program FilesAdobeAdobe Flash Builder 4.7 (64 Bit)eclipsepluginscom.adobe.flash.compiler_4.7.0.349722AIRSDK.

Thank you! Your ZAPTEST Team.

Andy Yan
          Participant

Hello AndreySh,

I can load up my test Adobe AIR app on iOS (using iPad 2 iOS 9.3.5) and click on some simple OCR object. Will test some other models later and see if they work as well.

Thanks for the support.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.