fbpx

Get your 6-month No-Cost Opt-Out offer for Unlimited software automation!

Encounter issue on Cegid Y2

Encounter issue on Cegid Y2

Home Forums Ask Expert Encounter issue on Cegid Y2

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Simon Yuen
    Participant

Zaptest couldn’t recognize the pop up modules box as the screenshot from Cegid Y2 client.

Untitled.jpg

The script just stop as below and waiting.
      If (Application(“Cegid BO”).View(“View”).Object(“Modules”).Exist()) Then

Any idea? Or, any workaround solution since I just want to make it able to press the “Basic Data” button on that pop up window?

Many Thanks!!

Sasha ZAP

Hello Simon,
        Based on the attached screenshot I’ve managed to create a simple test which does recognize the “Modules” object (See attached “cegit Y2 testing script.zap” ZAPTEST test).
        You can run the test while the popup is opened and check its final test’s results.
        If your test still does not work and basically does more (Such as execute the mentioned popup) please send me your full testing script and I’ll examine it.
        Thanks,
        ZAPTEST Team

Simon Yuen
        Participant

I tested your script and but failed. Please find the screenshot as attached.

Untitled_a.png

Untitled_b.png

The testing html result as below

Sasha ZAP

Hello Simon,

Please attach your *.zap original test so I’ll be able to understand more about the popup Application Object’s properties:
            I’ll need a detailed test where you:
            1. Validate first window’s object by the Exist method.
            2. Click on the object.
            2. The popup appears.
            3. Validate popup existence by the Exist method.
            Also I’ll need the final test’s execution report, this is a *.zre file where you can find its directory at:
            ZAPTET -> Tools -> Options -> Result Reporting -> Results Folder
            Please follow this tutorial to understand how to create a valid ZAPTEST based test:

Tutorial

Thanks,
            ZAPTEST Team

Simon Yuen
            Participant

Please find the attached file.

Following is the screenshot for each step run. Finally, just hang and couldn’t recognize the pop up module.
              Testing_Step.pdf

Following is the zap fles:

Thanks!

Simon Yuen
              Participant
                Sasha ZAP

Hello Simon,
                  Based on the attached ZAPTEST final test’s results (The “Results-Cegid_BO-09-30-2109-25-06-2.zre” file), it appears after the test clicks on the required icon no “Modules” feature appears:
                  In line #4 in the “Results-Cegid_BO-09-30-2109-25-06-2.zre” file you can see in the screenshot (When you expand it) the expected “Modules” section does not appear in it.
                  I’ve updated your test (See the “Cegid_BO-2_New.zap” attached to this post).
                  If this test will not work there is a need to update the exact text of the 2 Applications’ objects property named “regexpwndtitle” (For each Application object there should be a different text in the “regexpwndtitle” property):
                  This you can do by scanning their windows again then copying the “regexpwndtitle” property’s text or the more efficient way is to replace your scanned views with my scanned views (You can choose this option right after scanning a GUI – Please check this video for extra explanation:
                  https://www.zaptest.com/user-zone/product-training/zaptest/getting-started/troubleshooting-application-not-found
                  Hope this will work for you.
                  Thanks,
                  ZAPTEST Team

Attachments:
                  Simon Yuen
                  Participant

I got the error as below when open your zap file. Would you mind to convert it to free edition so I could try again? Thanks!
                    2021-09-30172649.png

Sasha ZAP

Hello Simon,
                      I’m sorry about this, please check the new “Cegid_BO-2_New Free Edition.zap” attached file.
                      Thanks,
                      ZAPTEST Team

Simon Yuen
                      Participant

It resolved after I separate the module window as another application. Many Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.