Get your 6-month No-Cost Opt-Out offer for Unlimited software automation!

OCR timed out. please restart ZAPTEST

OCR timed out. please restart ZAPTEST

Home Forums Ask Expert OCR timed out. please restart ZAPTEST

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Divya Edula
    Participant

Hello,

I am working on ZAPTEST trail version and when ever I am trying to add the objects from my application using the ZAPTEST workbench I am getting below error message:

OCR Engine Error

OCR Timed out. If this error persists, please restart ZAPTEST and QTP and try again.

I have reinstalled the tool couple of times but still I can see same message and when I click on OK button then the ZAPTEST says:
      ZAPTEST16 has stopped working and closes the program.

Valentin ZAP
      Keymaster

Hello Divyaedula04!

Could you remind which version do you use? We have replaced Workbench within GUI Map feature a couple month ago. Have you tried it instead of Workbench?

Thank you,
        ZAPTEST Team

Divya Edula
        Participant

Hello Andrey,

Thank you for your response. I am currently using Version 17.1.14.

Where can I get the new feature with Workbench within GUI Map

Regards
          Divya

Kirill Bulatnikov
          Participant

Hello Divya!
            Did you install ZAPTEST v17.1.14 from scratch or did you updated it from some older version? Actually in version 17.1.14 there should be no Workbench as we completely replaced it with GUI Map functionality. GUI Map is much more convenient and fast. If you still have Workbench presented it may be caused by improper upgrade from previous version. In this case I recommend you completely uninstall ZAPTEST and then install latest version from scratch. Please use administrator’s privileges for initial installation of ZAPTEST. Though you will be able to run it under non-admin account as well.

As for GUI Map – you can find detailed explanation of operating with it from videos below:
            https://www.zaptest.com/user-zone/product-training/zaptest/getting-started/gui-map-controls-overview
            https://www.zaptest.com/user-zone/product-training/zaptest/getting-started/how-to-scan-applications-with-gui-map

Thank you,
            ZAPTEST Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.